The photo, which I
used for this picture was from 1945 and was in black and white, which most
then were. I colored the banana in my image program, then generated a pattern with the PhotoPearls
program, laid beads after the pattern, but made the background in color. Used
technology: Scan photo, image processing, generate patterns with PhotoPearls,
lay beads after the pattern but with some changes.
portraits in oval frames.
I measured the frames and then generated
patterns in the normal way, then, I put the frame on the printed pattern and drew the
outline with a pen. Then, I laid the beads, as usual, but kept them inside the line. When
the beads were at the pegboards, I glued with adeshive sheet and cut off excess pieces of the adeshive sheet.
Then I just had to mount, as usual :-)